[Year 12 IPM] Use of CCTV in schools

Stephen Digby digby.stephen.p at edumail.vic.gov.au
Wed Nov 23 09:14:47 EST 2005

Yes, normal "its your problem and I will cover my arse" response from the centre.
Was just about to implement wireless portable IP cameras for "troublespots" in classrooms.

Still looking for HQ wireless USB2 webcam for placement in classroom by teacher to record onto Notebook for self-evaluation of
teaching practice  (Just an upgrade on previous use of Digital video camera that is lower cost, more physically robust & smaller
image storage and easier manipulation by class teacher.

Stephen Digby, Learning Technology Manager digby.stephen.p at edumail.vic.gov.au
Cheltenham Secondary College www.cheltsec.vic.edu.au Ph: 613 955 55 955  Fx: 9555 8617

Leadership is action, not position. Donald H. McGannon