[Year 12 IPM] INGOTS: International Grades in Office Technology

Roland Gesthuizen rge at westallsc.vic.edu.au
Sun Nov 20 18:57:55 EST 2005

This is a very good initiative Donna. I liked the online assessment
guidelines provided on their website. Do you know of any accredited
Ingot assessors in Victoria or is anybody interested in becoming one?

Regards Roland

--
Roland Gesthuizen - eLearning Coordinator - Westall Secondary College
http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au