[Year 12 IPM] RE: well aged IT teacher

Royce Williams Royce.Williams at billanook.vic.edu.au
Fri Nov 18 11:05:35 EST 2005

Me?  mark IPM exam scripts ..?

It will never happen

VCAA don't hate me that much.

Anyhow you are only of (at least) my generation if you remember where
you were when you heard of Pres Kennedy's assassination.

Actually there was a whole list somewhere of the expressions we use that
our students have never heard of like

Wouldn't work in a Iron lung etc

I gave this a new title so the forum mods don't attack me

Royce Williams
Yarra Valley Drainage Co.
"swamps are us"