[Year 12 IPM] ICT and IT? Justification

Lel, Ronald A lel.ronald.a at edumail.vic.gov.au
Thu Nov 17 13:09:56 EST 2005

	-----Original Message-----
	From: ipm-bounces at edulists.com.au
[mailto:ipm-bounces at edulists.com.au] On Behalf Of Lawson, Margaret
	Sent: Thursday, 17 November 2005 12:58 PM
	To: Year 12 Information Technology Processing and Management
Teachers'MailingList
	Subject: RE: [Year 12 IPM] ICT and IT? Justification

	Ron

	I am sure that it MAY be accepted conventions in certain
newsgroups to post to the bottom -  but this is a mailing list.

	As most people use mail clients that show them the first 10
lines of the email, it is generally customary to write ones reply in
this space so that emails perceived as trash can be easily filed away
into the trash can.

	;)

	Margaret

	(can't remember the last time I posted to a newsgroup!)

	Sawasdee krup Margaret,

	No Margaret, you are not correct on this point.
	I did say "threaded posts" as well. Threaded posts are mailing
lists. I guess you have clearly not been flamed as many times for
incorrect posting as I have in newsgroups and mailing lists. There are
some that actually have correct etiquette posted. The reason you proffer
is also why it is customary to snip posts and only retain the context to
which you are replying.

	Not that any of this really matters, I was actually having a
"go" at Mark.

	Cheers

	Ron

	 snipped