[Year 12 IPM] Q5 under review

Mark Kelly kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Wed Nov 16 11:19:12 EST 2005

We could organise a march down Swanston St (and local main streets in
rural venues)... perhaps even burn a few cars in Paris.

If numbers count, everyone can tell the Examination Branch what they
think.

I sent my request to Paula, but I think the better contact is straight
to the Examinations Branch at

examinations.vcaa at edumail.vic.gov.au

Mark Scott wrote:
> Hmmmm!!
>
> How much power do we have?
>
> Maybe if everyone on the list that supports this idea emails and says
> "Yes get rid of MC q5", then it nay add to the requests weight.
>
> And yes I think it should be removed.
>
> Mark Scott
> Luther College

Manager - Information Systems
McKinnon Secondary College
McKinnon Rd McKinnon 3204, Victoria Australia
Phone +613 95780844  Fax +613 95789253
http://www.mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
IPM Lecture notes: http://vceit.com