[Year 12 IPM] Exam Post Mortem now online

Luke ipm4breakfast at iinet.net.au
Tue Nov 15 15:34:17 EST 2005

Yea i think i know what you mean.
Password encryption is supposed to be near impossible to decrypt. That's why
even administrators can't find out your password when it is lost. All he/she
can do is set a new one.
You are right that the password is encrypted first then checked with the
existing already encrypted password.

Luke Monty
Mooroolbark College

news:mailman.1708.1132022038.3349.ipm at edulists.com.au...