[Year 12 IPM] Rosebud is not offering IPM next year

Lance Gibbens Lance.Gibbens at flinders.vic.edu.au
Mon Nov 14 08:12:28 EST 2005

That's a shame Wayne.

Our numbers are constant and climbing a bit, which I am very pleased about. I have made a concerted marketing attempt at Units 1 & 2... namely through the use if video editing (Premier Elements) with Outcome 1 in Unit 2, which I do just before the course selection process begins ;-). I did seek assistance with this on the IT list this year, but no response to indicate that anyone esle was loking at video editing there.

Lance
Lance Gibbens
Head of Teaching and Learning
Flinders Christian Community College