[Year 12 IPM] Exam Post Mortem now online

Mark Kelly kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Thu Nov 10 19:21:01 EST 2005

I hope there is no "clear answer" for this one.  I really believe there
is justification for both choices. My actual preference is a mixture of
the two but the question forbade it  :-(

Another case where Real World Choice loses.

I wanted to suggest a poster above the computer with basic startup info
with more detailed, richer info online.

Mark Scott wrote:
> Mark
>
> Q 11b I think that there is only one clear answer. It has to be a paper
> based user documentation.
>
> Screen based would mean even more time spent at the computer for each
> student. With a paper based system they can at least read through the
> instructions while waiting for their turn too order lunch.
>
> Mark Scott
> Luther College

Manager - Information Systems
McKinnon Secondary College
McKinnon Rd McKinnon 3204, Victoria Australia
Phone +613 95780844  Fax +613 95789253
http://www.mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
IPM Lecture notes: http://vceit.com