[Year 12 IPM] RE: 2005 Exam

Mark Kelly kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Thu Nov 10 14:32:40 EST 2005

Yes, I'm not sure why the "not-for-profit" bit was included... much the
same reason as the copyright stuff in A-5? (i.e. no discernible reason
at all?)

Still, the evaluation criteria were listed as quality and consistency of
output: no mention of efficiency or budgetary goals.

Therefore I disregarded cost altogether and just gave them the best
option for consistency and quality.