[Year 12 IPM] RE: 2005 Exam

Jenny Antcliffe jantcliffe at fintona.vic.edu.au
Thu Nov 10 12:24:24 EST 2005

Hello Mark and others.. I believe (c) to be the most obvious response to multiple choice Qn 4 by a process of elimination. a) and b)lack consistency, d) would lack consistency and quality as the reports are hand written and  writing may be illegible  so that leaves c) one assumes the reports would then be computer generated and show quality and consistency in output. cheers, Jenny