[Year 12 IPM] New IT Study Design 2007

Christophersen, Paula P christophersen.paula.p at edumail.vic.gov.au
Fri Nov 4 12:41:13 EST 2005

Dear Samantha and colleagues

Can I just ask teachers to be very mindful of the fact that this is the
draft of the study design (the subject calls it the 'new IT Study Design
2007). Since consultation, some significant changes have been made to
some units, and it is important that this draft version has no chance of
being viewed as the accredited version, which will be available early
next year. Antonia Caridi and I are presenting a session at the VITTA
conference on the latest version of the study design.