[Year 12 IPM] unsubscribing information

Kevork Krozian Kroset at novell1.fhc.vic.edu.au
Tue May 31 15:46:44 EST 2005

Hi Nick,

 I have unsubscribed you.

Normal process is:
   2. Browse to http://www.edulists.com.au
   3. Click on Unsubscribe from a List on the left hand menu ( can't see menu, click on Download java from here on the bottom right of the screen )
   4. Click  the list you wish to unsubscribe from.
   5. The bottom of the form states :
       To unsubscribe from ipm, get a password reminder, or change your subscription options enter your subscription email address:
   6. Click "Unsubscribe or Edit options" button.
   7. An email will arrive at your email address requiring confirmation of your unsubscribe request which needs to be completed.
   8. You will then be unsubsribed.

Best Wishes and Regards
Kevork
Administrator
http://www.edulists.com.au

>>> na at willihigh.vic.edu.au 05/31/05 02:25pm >>>
Can someone please post how to unsubscribe from this forum again please?

I am on leave and my inbox is filled to capacity with trivial stuff from this forum and the signal to noise ratio is getting waaaaaay too high.
Thanks.
---
na at willihigh.vic.edu.au (Nick Axaris)
http://www.willihigh.vic.edu.au/