[Year 12 IPM] VB and Access Problem

Allan Barnes abarnes at aiet.com.au
Tue May 31 12:27:42 EST 2005

You need to go to the Microsoft web site and load the patch - I think it is
Service Upgrade Pack 2, and that will fix the problem. If you go to the
Microsoft site and do a search for VB 6, it will tell you what patches you
need to download - there are 2 from memory.

Kind regards

Allan Barnes, CEO
Australian Institute of Education and Training
Phone: (03) 9387 2051
FAX:    (03) 9387 3470
Mobile: 0409 428 221
E-mail: abarnes at aiet.com.au