[Year 12 IPM] VITTA IPM Units 2 and 4 PD session

tbolte at mercycollege.melb.catholic.edu.au tbolte at mercycollege.melb.catholic.edu.au
Mon May 30 11:16:51 EST 2005

Hello Everyone
I am looking for anyone who would be willing to pass on anything from the session run by VITTA last Friday.  For some reason I was running around thinking it was actually on THIS Friday and missed out on it completely.  I realise there are issues with respect to people not going to these sessions but still using other peoples resources, but I need all the help I can get.  Specifically I'm after anything related to Year 11 Unit 2 and IPM unit 4.
Thanks to all those who have already posted material related to these on the mailing list.
Cheers
Trent Bolte
Mercy College Coburg