[Year 12 IPM] Fw: Are you aware of the benefits of SalarySacrificing?

Roland Gesthuizen rge at westallsc.vic.edu.au
Tue May 24 09:56:36 EST 2005

Yes, the AEU had a good blurb in their last newsletter, noting that few
teachers have given it a good look. I guess we are all too busy teaching
then come July, madly scrabble for receipts left in sock draws, kitchen
cupboards and school bags. Considering the increase of online purchases, I
notice that the ATO have altered the paper trail requirements. :-)

Roland Gesthuizen - eLearning Coordinator - Westall Secondary College
http://www.westallsc.vic.edu.au