[Year 12 IPM] Optima or Acer

Mark Kelly kel at mckinnonsc.vic.edu.au
Mon May 9 12:45:38 EST 2005

re. PC noise - I'm seriously thinking a classroom of water-cooled PCs
would be nice.  No noisy fans blasting away all day - bliss!

We use Paragon for our PCs and they're pretty happy to create custom
systems.

Manager - Information Systems
McKinnon Secondary College
IPM/IS Lecture notes: http://vceit.com