[Year 12 IPM] Optima or Acer

stuw at huntingtower.vic.edu.au stuw at huntingtower.vic.edu.au
Mon May 9 12:12:02 EST 2005

We have not had any experience with Acer desktops (Our Acer laptops are
performing well). We have been using Optima for last two years;
Negative: large orders arrive a day or two late
Positive: Cheapest brand name computers we can find, Machines work well,
Support is excellent.
Balance. We will continue to use Optima subject to pricing.

> All
>
> Thanks for your valuable effort. If I could get some experiential wisdom I
> would appreciated it.
>
> We are looking at a new classroom of 24 computers. General computer
> classroom.
>
> The two supply contenders are Optima and Acer.
>
> Which way should I go. What do you say?
>
> Email me directly if you like.
>
> Thanks
>
> Brendyn Hancock
> Nunawading Christian College
> adminbh at nac.vic.edu.au
>

> Nunawading Christian College
> p 98773555 f 98783776
> 161 Central Road
> NUNAWADING VIC 3134

This e-mail is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above and may contain information that is confidential or priveleged. If you are not the intended recipient, please note that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify me immediately by return e-mail or telephone, and destroy the original message.
Whilst every attempt has been made to ensure that material contained in this e-mail is free from computer viruses or other defects, the attached files are provided, and may only be used, on the basis that the user assumes all responsability for use of the material transmitted.