[Year 12 IPM] RE: Browser wars

Meadows, Roslyn M Meadows.Roslyn.M at edumail.vic.gov.au
Tue Mar 29 19:51:08 EST 2005

Royce - That sounds like the way my Year 8's speak...lol

I guess some people prefer tea, some prefer coffee - thank heavens we have a choice!
Win vs Mac? - both have pros and both have cons, why bother arguing, you're never going to change anyone's opinion.

Cheers
Roslyn Meadows
Bentleigh Secondary College