[Year 12 IPM] recruitment online

Kevork Krozian Kroset at novell1.fhc.vic.edu.au
Fri Aug 26 13:25:16 EST 2005

Hi Robyn,

1.  Our business manager was organising PD for staff to learn about the new system, so maybe you can find out why it is different at your school, although I expect a principal can make decisions locally that differ from other schools within the agreement.

2. I was in Sydney last weekend and happened to attend Bonnyrig High School on the Saturday for my nephew's language school. Whilst in the staff room I kept running into signs that said :  Are you working too hard ? You do have options to refuse work and flow charts to show you how to prioritise where your students' learning was the top and pretty much the main priority.

 Just my thoughts ...

Best Wishes

Kevork Krozian
IT Manager , Forest Hill College
k.krozian at fhc.vic.edu.au
http://www.fhc.vic.edu.au
Mobile: 0419 356 034

>>> robyn at camhigh.vic.edu.au 08/26/05 12:32pm >>>
I know this is off topic but can people please tell me who is helping staff with recruitment online in your school? At the moment I seem to be lumbered with it and I feel that it should be the responsibility of the Assistant Principal in charge of staff, or in fact anyone but me! It's going to become a huge task from putting on new staff who are filling in for a few weeks to entering CV's etc

Ms Robyn Dunn
LT Co-Ordinator
Camberwell High School
email: du at camhigh.vic.edu.au