[Year 12 IPM] OT - Training Courses (Photoshop, Video Editing, Macromedia - Dreamweaver, Flash, Fireworks)

Missen, Stephen J Missen.Stephen.J at edumail.vic.gov.au
Mon Aug 8 13:52:45 EST 2005

Hi All

Is anyone able to highly recommend any full day or two day courses on either of the following:

Photoshop CS
Flash MX 2004

I'd like to be able to go beyond just the basics in using these.

Please reply to me direct at missen.stephen.j at edumail.vic.gov.au rather than flood the list with OT replies.

Cheers

Steve MISSEN
Curriculum Project Officer - ICT