[Year 12 IPM] Dali Lama Test for you to try.

Marshall, Graham F marshall.graham.f at edumail.vic.gov.au
Sat Apr 30 20:02:43 EST 2005

Keith,

I can not open the .txt file??

Regrads,

Graham Marshall - Bayswater SC

________________________________

From: ipm-bounces at edulists.com.au on behalf of Keith Richardson
Sent: Fri 4/29/2005 10:00 PM
To: List IP&M
Subject: [Year 12 IPM] Dali Lama Test for you to try.

Here is an interesting activity - I plan to work through it with my IP&M
class and discover their reaction to it. I will not ask them to tell me
or any one else what they write, but what I am interested in is their
feelings about its validity by the end.
The psychological effect of various colours, for example, makes
interesting brain-food when considering colour schemes for websites.
I would be interested in what you make of this.
Regards, Keith
Keith Richardson
Leibler Yavneh College
Elsternwick Ph (03)9528 4911