[Year 12 IPM] Re:intranets

McDonald, Debra A1 mcdonald.debra.a1 at edumail.vic.gov.au
Thu Apr 28 18:33:38 EST 2005

we are about to invest in the .net version packages that are out there for secondary colleges and in it is a web based program that is very simple to use so we will be using that as of the middle of the year..

by the way I have been asked to locate the ICT survey that is available out there n line somewhere does anyone know where???? Thanks

Debra McDonald
E-Learning Coordinator
Lyndhurst Secondary College
Cranbourne