[Year 12 IPM] video camera

portelljo at werribeesc.vic.edu.au portelljo at werribeesc.vic.edu.au
Wed Apr 27 14:55:19 EST 2005

Best I have seen is Hitachi using DVD mini disk in RAM format (60 min low definition or 30 min high definition movies or 2000 stills at 1.3 Megapixels). Newer models prob have improved specs though.

When I last checked (3 months ago) HDD cameras were available in Japan (and perhaps elsewhere) but not in Aus yet. This may have changed since then.

Joe Portelli
ICT Curriculum
Werribee Secondary College