[Year 12 IPM] O.T. - Flash Curriculum

Jim Haigh HaighJ at kardinia.vic.edu.au
Fri Apr 22 09:43:20 EST 2005

Apologies for cross posting.

I am developing a Unit Called "Fun with Flash" for next semester and was
wondering if anyone had done any Unit descriptions, Outcome Statements
or a list of Criteria? (Criterion?).

No work examples are required as I have a pretty clear idea about what I
want to teach, but am struggling to put the outcome and criteria
statements into words.

Please email me back personally to avoid clogging the list.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Jim Haigh
haighj at kardinia.vic.edu.au
Kardinia International College
5278 1474
0411 147 153

IMPORTANT - Any personal or sensitive information herein is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. The recipient is responsible for maintaining the privacy of such information herein, and is prohibited from disclosing such information to any other party except in accordance with information privacy legislation. The above obligations are in addition to any obligations of confidentiality that may apply. If received in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies. Before opening or using attachments, check them for viruses and defects.