[Year 12 IPM] IT position - Mentone Grammar

Leigh Chislett lrc at mentonegrammar.net
Fri Apr 8 12:50:43 EST 2005

A short term position has arisen at Mentone Grammar for an I.T. teacher
from May till the end of the year.

Ideally we are looking for someone who can take a Unit 3-4 Cert II in IT
(General) class as well as Unit 1-2 IT and some junior IT classes.

Please contact me if you would like more information. Feel free to pass
on to anyone else who might be interested.

Yours

Leigh Chislett

Director of Learning Technologies

Mentone Grammar

63 Venice Street, Mentone

Victoria, Australia 3194

Tel: + 61 3 9584 4211

Fax: + 61 3 9581 3290

Email: lrc at mentonegrammar.net

Web: www.mentonegrammar.net <http://www.mentonegramm.net/>

Disclaimer. This email is intended for the use of the named
individual or entity and may contain confidential and
privileged information. Any dissemination, distribution or
copying by anyone other than the intended recipient of this
email is strictly prohibited. Attachments are opened and
transmitted at the user's own risk. Any representations or
opinions expressed are those of the individual sender, and
not necessarily those of Mentone Grammar.