[English] Unit 2 English Course Outline

Lauris Pandolfini - Booked Out lauris at bookedout.com.au
Tue Oct 19 10:20:40 EST 2010

A quick reminder - to any VCE English teachers  : Kate Grenville will
be speaking at the Wheeler Centre to night on
Secret River ( encountering conflict) as well as several new YA
authors in a PD event organised by Text Publishing .

Pam McIntyre will be introducing the session.  Tuesday 19th   4.45 -
6.16 p.m.

Places still available. Enquiries  9824 0177

Lauris Pandolfini