[elearning] Video Conferencing Guidelines for Students and Staff

Domenic Fera dfera at stjosephs.com.au
Fri Mar 27 01:23:47 UTC 2020

Hi eLearning Mail List,

I hope this email finds you all well, and importantly calm and sane in what
is a challenging time.

I just wanted to see whether anyone has any guidelines or protocols that
they have given their students and staff in relation to video conferencing
and the expectations around using these in a remote learning environment.

We are looking at developing these. Obviously the expectations that we have
of everyone in a physical classroom are not negated in a remote learning
environment, but there are specific things to consider like using an
appropriate space, being mindful of background noise, wearing school
uniform etc.

thanks
Dom

Domenic Fera Director of Operations and Innovation
Phone +61 3 9758 2000 <+61397582000>   Fax +61 3 9758 5467 <+61397585467>
5 Brenock Park Drive  Ferntree Gully  Victoria  Australia  3156

Email dfera at stjosephs.com.au   Web www.stjosephs.com.au
<https://mailtrack.io/trace/link/0cc559ef3f875ff6d50e0a0b16ef7686834345c1?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.stjosephs.com.au%2F&userId=79113&signature=0812d94efedb6bf4>

*What I'm Reading: When All is Said & Done by Neale Daniher.
<https://mailtrack.io/trace/link/b7bf1ffe9025726d9099abe93baf36ac299e065e?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.stjosephs.com.au%2F&userId=79113&signature=1cf3be06752d0b3b>*

This email and any attachments may be confidential. If received in error,
please contact us and delete all copies. St Joseph's College does not
represent or warrant that the attached files are free from computer viruses
or other defects. The attached files are provided, and may only be used, on
the basis that the user assumes all responsibility for any loss, damage or
consequence resulting directly or indirectly from the use of the attached
files, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not. The liability
of St Joseph's College is limited in any event to either the resupply of
the attached files or the cost of having the attached files resupplied. Any
representations or opinions expressed in the email are those of the
individual sender, and not necessarily those of St Joseph's College.