[elearning] MEGAMAKER TeachMeet Sun 21 May 2017

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Sun May 14 20:22:12 AEST 2017

G’day fellow ICT Educators, IT Gurus and STEM Wranglers.
Hope you can make it to this event. Along with some wonderful educators
from across Victoria, I am speaking at Science Works next Sunday (directly
after our Scout Hike & Camp so yes, I will be in Uniform).  It is also a
great chance to see the wonderful *ScienceWorks TestLab* before it is
packed away, forever.
If you have an inkling to set up a STEM corner in your garage, a
maker-space in your school, dream of engineering marvels or just enjoy
doing the robot dance, this is probably the event for you before
*DigiTECH2017*
Details and registration here:
http://teachmeetmelbourne.wikispaces.com/2017+-+May+21+-+Scienceworks

*MEGAMAKER TeachMeet #TMMelb*
In order to celebrate the success of the TestLab project at Scienceworks,
Digital Learning and Teaching Victoria and Museums Victoriaare jointly
hosting a send off to the space. Fittingly for the final event in TestLab
we are focussing on technology and maker culture, so come along to
celebrate what has been built.

*From:   Sunday, May 21 2017 form **11am - 1pm*
*Venue: Scienceworks, Booker Street, Spotswood.*

*Roland Johannes GESTHUIZEN*STEM Method Lecturer & Professional Practice
Consultant

Faculty of Education
29 Ancora Imparo Way
Monash University VIC 3800