[elearning] ACCELN+ Webinar: Build an online community of practice and give it wings to fly

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 22:48:12 AEST 2015

I take a brief pause from driving kids too and from The Scout Gang Show to catch up again with my wonderful cohost Amanda Rablin for another ACCELN+ Webinar, a Google supported event all about supporting teachers to be more collaborative with their teaching and build their own PLN (Professional Learning Network). It will showcase stories from educators and is designed for those beginning their online communities and starting out with Google tools. Viewers will be able to ask questions on the panel live during the event from the youtube page.

When:     Mon, 22 Jun, 20:00 - 21:00
Sign up:     https://goo.gl/E7efBJ <https://goo.gl/E7efBJ> <https://goo.gl/E7efBJ <https://goo.gl/E7efBJ>>
Kick off:      https://plus.google.com/u/0/events/cdd5lrp931tqd0a74lgsgntr26k <https://plus.google.com/u/0/events/cdd5lrp931tqd0a74lgsgntr26k> <https://plus.google.com/u/0/events/cdd5lrp931tqd0a74lgsgntr26k <https://plus.google.com/u/0/events/cdd5lrp931tqd0a74lgsgntr26k>>

I would encourage you to share the link to this free online hangout event with colleagues and educator friends who are looking for advice and examples for building their Personal Learning Network.

Regards Roland

—
Roland GESTHUIZEN
http://about.me/rgesthuizen