[elearning] Regional Conferences

Robinson, Jarrod J robinson.jarrod.j at edumail.vic.gov.au
Mon Jul 13 07:25:16 AEST 2015

Early next year you should certainly consider heading to 21 at century learning in Hong Kong - I've been a few times and recommend it

http://hk.21c-learning.com

Sent from my iPhone

On 12 Jul 2015, at 2:20 pm, Roland Gesthuizen <rgesthuizen at gmail.com<mailto:rgesthuizen at gmail.com>> wrote:

Not any more this year John but there are some big ones in Victoria such as DIgiCon being run by the DLTV. You can pass on this link.

Registrations are open now.

https://dltv.vic.edu.au/dltv-annual-conference-2015