[elearning] eLearning List

John Helmy johnhelmy at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 7 09:31:05 EST 2014

Apologies for the multiple posts I thought they weren't going through the list, because I think in the past I received a copy back through the list! Podcasting through iTunes sounds like a great option. I am working at a start up school in China there may be issues with setting up a HAM radio station here.

Browsing through http://www.copyrightandschools.org/

It sounds like you need a license for playing music http://www.ppluk.com/en/I-Play-Music/Radio-Broadcasting/Radio-types/Online-radio-and-services/

Hopefully we can get the students to create jingles and a bit of music for reuse. I'm guessing Apple might pull content with commercial music and ask questions later about licenses.

Kind regards,
John Helmy