[elearning] Making it Personal at ACEC2014

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Sun Mar 16 14:07:03 EST 2014

Amanda Rablin and I are broadcasting a special ACCELN hangout this Monday evening about the ACEC2014 conference in October. We have been fortunate to drag away some of our Adelaide teacher friends from their planning meetings to chat about their thoughts, ideas and plans.

For me, going to Adelaide will be a great chance to again give a face-to-face hello for an important part of my online PLN. Its an opportunity to tip my lid and bid "top of the morning".

Just go to http://acceln.wikispaces.com to register your interest and listen to the streaming broadcast. You can also toss some questions into the chat room at http://todaysmeet.com/acceln If the hours don't suit, or check out the recording afterwards.

The ACCE2014 team is working really hard to make this "a very personal conference". Lets show them our support :-)

Regards Roland

Roland GESTHUIZEN
http://about.me/rgesthuizen

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed it is the only thing that ever has." --Margaret Mead