[elearning] Windows 8

Andrew Shortell shortell at get2me.net
Thu Sep 19 20:06:38 EST 2013

no labs  (5 labs)
new portable devices using w8 - confusion amongst some students and staff, some staff happy, a few students ok
apparently w8.1 will have a start button again - told at tuesday staff meeting ........ not sure if that will help

Students tell me that those with iPads have less trouble with w8 than non-  iUsers ... had to laugh

Andrew Shortell
Educator
CRC Melton

shortell at get2me.net (This List)