[elearning] "Together as equals" and "dig your own learning"

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Wed Sep 11 15:18:46 EST 2013

Amanda and I are planning an ACCELN hangout next week to sing the praises for all the wonderful educators who organise an Education conference or workshop in Australia. The show will go live at 9 pm this Monday 16 September 2013, Melbourne time before a two week break.

We already have a couple of names but would like to know if anybody who would like to join us and share some interesting stories. Please contact Amanda Rablin and I off list for details if you know of anybody we should contact who has (or will be) organising a state conference.

Last week we had a fantastic hangout #s03e26 about Minecraft Education and showcased the work by some wonderful educators. Imagine taking a tour of a cell, walking the historical halls of the State Library, a sustainable home that turns into a small city or a model of your own high school. You can view a recording here:
http://acceln.wikispaces.com

As ever, love getting your feedback and thank you for your support.
https://plus.google.com/u/0/101425432113707315497/photos/photo/5921593394133033458?cfem=1

Regards Roland

Roland Gesthuizen | eLearning Leader
Keysborough College DEECD
http://about.me/rgesthuizen

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed it is the only thing that ever has." --Margaret Mead