[elearning] ACCELN Hangouts continue for term 4 starting from tonight

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Mon Oct 7 17:56:24 EST 2013

Amanda and I are continuing our #ACCELN shows for term 4. Join us tonight at the new evening time slot of 8:30 pm Brisbane time to chat about Google Education and the gears that help with eLearning in schools. If you were part of the recent #gafesummit Google Apps for Education Summit in Melbourne, why don't you join the panel and share your story or pop a question for us via the show back channel.

http://acceln.wikispaces.com (click the event link to register interest or replay the show recording)

We have a range of interesting speakers lined up this school term including a project called "Unleash Kids", a Teacher in Space, Open Australia project and a Genius Bar run by High School students. I hope we can also explore the pages of the "Invent to Learn" book by Silvia and Gary and especially learn more about the ACEC2014 conference in Adelaide that our friends in South Australia are planning. If you know of somebody doing something interesting in schools or have a great topic that you would like our panel to consider, why not share the details with Amanda and I.

A special hello to my wonderful QSITE friends that I met over the term break, I finally made it home :-)

Regards Roland

Roland Gesthuizen | eLearning Leader
Keysborough College DEECD
http://about.me/rgesthuizen

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed it is the only thing that ever has." --Margaret Mead