[elearning] smartphones used for learning

The IWBNet Team team at iwb.net.au
Thu Nov 28 16:12:45 EST 2013

Hi Michael

Many of the teachers presenting at our conference next year  are using smart
phones in their classroom.

If you take a look at the program (this is not a plug, there is no need for
you to attend the conference) you will be able to see the teachers names and
schools who are using BYOD programs in their school and make contact with
the school/teacher directly.

A draft program can be found at:
https://www.eiseverywhere.com/ehome/schoolstechoz/program
<https://www.eiseverywhere.com/ehome/schoolstechoz/program%20>

If there is anyone you would like details of please let me know and I will
seek permission for you.

Best regards,

Margo Metcalf  and Val Macaulay

Executive Directors

Supporting digital classrooms, digital schools: iwbNet

Register for schoolstechOZ @  <http://www.iwb.net.au/>
www.iwb.net.au/schoolstechoz