[elearning] Digital Technologies MOOC: Implementing the Australian Curriculum Learning Area

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Sat Nov 9 11:14:46 EST 2013

This is a MOOC about the new Australian Digital Technologies curriculum (Foundation-6) that is being run by the University of Adelaide. It is free to join and now open for registrations. I have been asked by some primary schools to explain how they can best implement the new Australian Digital Technologies Curriculum next year.

Please share this course with any colleagues who may be interested this increasingly popular form of online learning.

> https://csdigitaltech.appspot.com/preview
>
> Digital Technologies MOOC: Implementing the Australian Curriculum Learning Area
> This course will explain the fundamentals of digital technology and computational thinking specifically addressing learning objectives of the Australian Digital Technologies curriculum (Foundation-6). Come learn about how digital technology can be integrated into your classroom, exploring example lesson plans, and helping form a community designed to share resources and support.
>
> Starts March 2014, registrations open now.

Regards Roland

Roland GESTHUIZEN
http://about.me/rgesthuizen

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed it is the only thing that ever has." --Margaret Mead