[elearning] Calling for Scootle user reviews

Bowe, Louise Louise.Bowe at esa.edu.au
Tue Mar 19 15:12:21 EST 2013

Dear colleagues,
Education Services Australia has been working towards procuring content to support the Australian Curriculum. With the implementation of the current Supporting Australian Schools Online (SACOL) project hundreds of free for education resources and  commercial content has been included into  Scootle<http://scootle.edu.au/ec/p/home> and the national repository for states and territories to access.
Scootle has recently been opened to all teachers across Australia with NSW and QLD teachers receiving access later this year.
I have attached a letter for circulation to your colleagues in an effort to find teachers who are confident and or new users of Scootle. We are looking for teachers who would send us their stories / comments on how they are using Scootle.
Scootle will be having a makeover in the coming months and we are working towards building our community of teachers so they can use and share content aligned to the Australian Curriculum.

I know how busy everyone is but if you are able to share the attached letter across your networks I would be very appreciative. Of course for new users who wish to log in to Scootle go to this link http://www.scootle.edu.au/ec/preregister.action

Best wishes,
Lou

Louise Bowe
Digital Education Analyst | Procurement

T +61 3 9207 9664 | F +61 3 9910 9800
M  0422 423 703
louise.bowe at esa.edu.au<mailto:louise.bowe at esa.edu.au>
http://www.esa.edu.au<http://www.esa.edu.au/>

Monday - Thursday

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CE2491.72CB7F80]
PLEASE CONSIDER THE ENVIRONMENT BEFORE PRINTING THIS EMAIL
Important: This e-mail, including any attachments, may contain private or confidential information. If you think you may not be the intended recipient, or if you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete all copies of this e-mail. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not reproduce any part of this e-mail or disclose its contents to any other party. This email represents the views of the individual sender, which do not necessarily reflect those of Education Services Australia Ltd except where the sender expressly states otherwise. It is your responsibility to scan this email and any files transmitted with it for viruses or any other defects. Education Services Australia Ltd will not be liable for any loss, damage or consequence caused directly or indirectly by this email.