[elearning] ACCELN Hangout - Open Eyes, Ears, Hearts and Minds

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 18:41:49 EST 2013

A public service wag in the 1980's TV Pilot for "Yes Minister" described two kinds of chairs to go with two kinds of Ministers: "one sort that folds up instantly, the other sort goes round and round in circles"

I am excited by the discussions we have on these lists to reflect upon draft documents such as our Australian curriculum. We get right to the point of the issue and do a great job unpacking these ideas.

This can only happen in an environment of information transparency coupled with a spirt of open government.

Our #ACCELN Hangout topic tonight Monday 11 March will be exploring open government and information freedom with our special guest Pia Smith.

(9pm EST Brisbane, 10pm EDT Melbourne, 7pm Perth, 12 am Auckland) or jump in at any time to listen to the recording archive.

	http://acceln.wikispaces.com

Should make for an interesting discussion, love to have you join us.

Regards Roland

Roland Gesthuizen | eLearning Leader
http://about.me/rgesthuizen

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed it is the only thing that ever has." --Margaret Mead