[elearning] e-learning job description- can anyone help me?

ROWLAND Paul rowlandp at bmg.vic.edu.au
Tue Mar 5 16:45:31 EST 2013

Hello all,

I am just new to the role 'e-learning Facilitator' at my school.

Does anybody have a job description they can share with me?

Regards,

Paul Rowland

[cid:bmglogo7663dd4]

Paul Rowland

Bacchus Marsh Grammar
T. 03 5366 4800  F. 03 5366 4850
E. rowlandp at bmg.vic.edu.au  W. http://www.bmg.vic.edu.au
South Maddingley Road | PO Box 214 | Bacchus Marsh Victoria 3340

PRIVATE & CONFIDENTIAL
The content of this e-mail and any attachments may be private and confidential, intended only for use of the individual or entity named. If you are not the intended recipient of this message you must not read, forward, print, copy, disclose, use or store in any way the information this e-mail or any attachment contains.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and delete or destroy all copies of this e-mail and any attachments.
Our organisation respects the privacy of individuals. For a copy of our privacy policy please go to our website or contact us.