[elearning] Teacher-Led Professional Learning: The Latest Revolution In Education | Edudemic

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 13:13:19 EST 2013

Cool Michael, share us the details here as soon as you know them. Perhaps you can partner up with other groups for ideas. :-)

I have attended some wonderful activities in Melbourne including the 2013 Meeting Of The Minds group and TeachMeet events. Have you been to these before? Here is a mini-unconference event that I ran a couple of weeks ago.
     https://www.evernote.com/shard/s31/sh/35ff884d-b194-4c60-a21f-4325d6d72b93/d1c5236df2d6acfebec77e518769d3a7

Regards Roland

Roland Gesthuizen | eLearning Leader
Keysborough College DEECD
http://about.me/rgesthuizen

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed it is the only thing that ever has." --Margaret Mead