[elearning] [Year 12 IT Apps] GrokLearning and the Python Challenge

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Wed Aug 7 19:51:05 EST 2013

Glad you are enjoying it.

Say, did you notice that their programming interface even works on iPads? It was an awesome experience to just fire it up, type in some Python code and watch it run. Very nicely made and if anybody is curious, you can create a free account to explore this for the first week (or pay for the full version and join the challenge).

My #s03e21 ACCELN interview of the GrokLearning team is now online and can be viewed here. You can meet some of the Sydney Uni staff and students that have worked hard to make this all happen.
     http://acceln.wikispaces.com/

Regards Roland

Roland Gesthuizen | eLearning Leader
Keysborough College DEECD
http://about.me/rgesthuizen

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed it is the only thing that ever has." --Margaret Mead