[elearning] iPad repairs

Travis Parker Travis.Parker at beaconhills.vic.edu.au
Wed May 30 09:35:35 EST 2012

A company called Xcite Logic managed our rollout. They organised
everything including the initial rollout, staff and initial student PD.
We are currently developing workflow documents with them too.

There have been numerous pros and numerous cons with them, but overall
it has gone smoother than it could have!

They also have another company called Xcite Development, who have
created an app for students and staff with timetables, daily bulletins,
campus maps, etc.

Cheers

Trav