[elearning] filling in forms on an iPad

Robinson, Jarrod J robinson.jarrod.j at edumail.vic.gov.au
Wed Jun 20 16:04:35 EST 2012

You can reverse a purchase in the app store. However use it sparingly as it doesn't always get approved

http://www.labnol.org/software/itunes-app-store-refunds/13838/

From: Nicole Hexter <NHexter at stpats.vic.edu.au<mailto:NHexter at stpats.vic.edu.au>>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 05:57:51 +0000
To: elearning List <elearning at edulists.com.au<mailto:elearning at edulists.com.au>>
Subject: Re: [elearning] filling in forms on an iPad

Thanks Bruce, I actually got my colleague to install PDF Expert and it worked a treat - exactly what we were after. There are so many apps out there, you never really know if it is going to work for you until you actually install it and if it doesn't do what you want, then you can't reverse your purchase :(

Thanks again,

Nikki

Mrs N Hexter
Head of IT Faculty