[elearning] filling in forms on an iPad

Bruce Riley BRiley at studygroup.com
Tue Jun 19 16:24:54 EST 2012

Hi Nicole
There is an app called SignMyPad for $4.49 and also the lite version for $0.99
Have a look at theses
Cheers
Bruce

Bruce Riley
Learning Technologies Coordinator Taylors Senior College

Phone +61 3 9935 7947

BRiley at studygroup.com<mailto:BRiley at studygroup.com>
taylorscollege.edu.au<http://www.taylorscollege.edu.au>
399 Lonsdale Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
Australia

CRICOS Provider Name: Study Group Australia Pty Limited
CRICOS Provider Codes: 01682E (NSW), 01755D (QLD), 03079G (VIC), 01963G (WA)
CRICOS Provider Name: Taylors Institute of Advanced Studies Ltd
CRICOS Provider Codes: 01160J (VIC)