[elearning] [Year 12 IT Apps] Student diaries

De Petro, Kaye kaye.depetro at pearson.com.au
Fri Feb 3 16:15:01 EST 2012

When I was teaching I used to use Excel - it worked very well for me.

Cheers, Kaye

Kaye De Petro

Commissioning Editor

Humanities

Secondary Publishing
Pearson Australia

20 Thackray Road
Port Melbourne
Vic, 3207

D: +61 (03)9245 7280

M: 0403 601 783

Pearson

Always Learning
Learn more at www.pearson.com.au

"Secondary Publisher of the Year 2008, 2009 and 2010."