[elearning] ACCELN Hangout - Kickstarting our Future - Mon 10 Dec

Roland Gesthuizen rgesthuizen at gmail.com
Sat Dec 15 10:02:23 EST 2012

We had a great ACCELN hangout on Monday and it is worth listing to the
archive that Amanda and I have hosted on our home page. He is one of the
most engaging and dynamic presenters we have had on our show to date!
Thanks to all on this list that have supported our show.
      http://acceln.wikispaces.com.

I notice that a couple of us after jumped right in to help Mark. It is a
fascinating (and very hackable / reprogrammable) idea and I cannot wait to
try it out when it rolls off the production line. For me it was the first
time that I have ever backed a kickstarter project: a fascinating way to
crowd source to promote a great product or idea. Has anybody else done this
before?

Join Amanda Rablin and I for our last hangout this Monday 17 December. We
will be joined by some passionate ISTE board members will help us to look
beyond our classrooms and how this organisation can help empower educators
http://www.iste.org  Register on our home page above. Hoping you can share
a Christmas message we can read out on the air.

Regards Roland