[elearning] iPad Resources for Administrators

Kevork Krozian kevork at edulists.com.au
Sun Jan 9 12:00:38 EST 2011

Hey Roland,

Glad to see the support building fast for the iPad and relatives. One of the snags is storage and the constant emailing back and forth.

I do like the Dropbox , GoDocs for Google Docs ($3.95 ) or the QuickOfficeConnect ($19.95 ) for MS  Office compatibility, ick Graph as a graphing calculator.

This will quickly strengthen the case for the use of iPads in the classroom.

We just need html5 to the rescue to close the gap with Flash and java sites that iPads are not ready for.

The race is on for the competing iPad type devices to deliver maximum functionality . The Green Guide had a number of articles around Nov/Dec comparing the various devices and the rapid improvements in each .

The slim form and long battery life is very attractive for students and with the fast improvements a competitive environment delivers will mean a win win for all our students.

Just one snag – they don’t count as computers in the NSSCF rollout ..... for DEECD purposes at least.

Speak soon

Kevork Krozian

Edulists Creator Administrator

www.edulists.com.au