[elearning] Interesting article - Net making us stupid

Phil Brown pdbrown at gmail.com
Fri Sep 10 11:41:07 EST 2010

A great article Cameron and something we should be discussing amongst our
peers.
*
*
*"..The common thread in these disabilities is the division of attention.
The richness of our thoughts, our memories and even our personalities hinges
on our ability to focus the mind and sustain concentration.*"

If we strive to develop higher order thinking in our students this article
should give us cause to reassess our willingness to to rely too much on ICT
to precis  meaningful discussion and reflection.

Phil Brown
WellingtonSC