[elearning] Infrastructure and Software For MAC Laptops (Tanya Hutton)

Tanya Hutton thutton at kolbecc.catholic.edu.au
Fri Oct 15 10:08:11 EST 2010

Our College is currently runs a dual platform of PC and MAC laptops for use by students. As a relatively new College we are about to commence moving to the 1:1 ratio for student computers. In doing so we will need to decide between PC or MAC. We are interested in hearing from schools that currently run MAC's to know of any limitations related to infrastructure requirements, software e.t.c that exist with using MAC's over PC's.

Tanya Hutton
Deputy Principal
______________________________________
Kolbe Catholic College Greenvale Lakes
Lysterfield Drive
Greenvale Lakes, Victoria, 3059
P.O. Box 480
Craigieburn, Victoria, 3064
Phone:  (03) 8339 3060  Fax: (03) 8339 3059

Disclaimer
The contents and any attachments of this message are confidential and intended
for the named individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not
the intended recipient, any disclosure of, use of or copying of the contents
is prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please notify us
immediately by reply e-mail and delete the original message from your system.